Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Isoc Snocross Heat Races

#1 User is offline   arcticcdnfc Icon

• Kitty Cat
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • My Sled(s):1995 ZR 700, 1996 ZRT 600, 1997 ZR 440 SP, 1997 Thundercat 900, 2005 F7 EFI Sno Pro, 2006 F6 EFI Sno Pro Cross Country, 2007 F10 Improved Sno Pro
  • My Atv(s):Thundercat Mud Pro 1000 - Soon To Be

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:23 AM

Any of you watches the AMSOIL ISOC snocross races either live in person or via live streaming? What I noticed this weekend in the heats is that Kamm is blowing his heat races in order to get a better gate pick for the finals. With this stupid inverted start position, (the only one in any motorized sport) and to get the extra 5 bonus points for the heat wins, it makes it difficult for any racer to try and get the holeshot from the very outside gate pick.

You see Tucker and almost every other racer including #43, #13, #11 (just to name a few) trying to win the heats and gain them 5 bonus points. But during the 2 race nights, I noticed Kamm deliberately blowing heats. He knows he can't beat them Cat's straight up so he kind a cheats in a way. I praise Levi for his excellent post to Tucker.

ISOC officials made this stupid rule because Tucker was winning everything prior to this rule change. But Tucker is still winning, so whats next are they gunna make him do, let everyone have a 3 second head start LOL. ISOC needs to get their s*** together and penalize the racers who blow their heats with a 5 point deduction.

Just my 2 cents.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users